- Cash for Whatever and third-party lender funds are generally deposited via ACH for delivery next business day.
- Customer Notice: Advance of money and extensions of credit should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling. The Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer a loan.
- A ‘pre-approval does not mean that you will receive a loan. For final approval, you must meet certain criteria and verifications.
- Not all loan applications or extension requests are approved. Due to state, verification and approval requirements, not all applicants for online loans will be eligible for approval by Cash for Whatever or third-party lenders.
- Some customers applying for Cash for Whatever or third-party lender loans may be required to submit additional documentation due to state law and qualification criteria.
- Cash for Whatever or third-party lender uses various credit reports, data sources and applicant information as part of its credit transaction approval process. Applying rarely affects your traditional credit score.
- Not all applications will be approved.
- We do not perform traditional credit checks as part of our credit transaction approval process, but do verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, DataX and Clarity. If you have defaulted on past obligations, you may be declined for a extension of credit or cash advance from this lender. Maximum funded amount for Cash for Whatever or third-party lender loans depends on qualification criteria and state law. See Rates & Terms for details.
- Please see Rates & Terms to check the availability of online loans and extensions in your state. Cash for Whatever is not a lender in all states. For Example. in Texas, Cash for Whatever acts as a Credit Access Business between you and a third-party lender.
- In certain cases, refinancing the loan rather than paying the debt in full when due will require the payment of additional charges. Interest, post maturity interest, NSF fees, and late fees may result from non-payment. Your financial institution may also charge you additional fees for insufficient funds.
- The Company complies with applicable collection laws. In some states, customers may obtain a payment plan. The Company will contact you using one or more authorized communication methods.
- There may be fees associated with renewals or extension of your loan depending on your state and type of loan. Your loan will not renew automatically. If applicable in your state, a renewal depends on the Company’s underwriting criteria. Funds are available into your account generally the next business day after your application is approved (not pre-approved).
- Company Refund Policy. If there is an error regarding a withdrawal from your account Cash for Whatever will review and refund within five (5) business days. If written notice is received regarding an error, Cash for Whatever will review and respond within 30 days. Please note that Cash for Whatever reserves the right to offset any refund against any payments due on your account
This is a test