Are you looking for the top summer deals of the year? Summer is supposed to be an easy and carefree season, but it can also be expensive. Between buying summer clothes, stocking up on food, and other expenses, things can add up. Luckily, you can take advantage of some of the top summer deals available to save money while still enjoying the best of what summer has to offer.
Best Summer Food Deals
Get the top summer deals in the world of food and dessert. Grab a quick meal, a pint of ice cream, and enjoy the sunset!
Forget the dollar menu. The best food deals at chain and fast food restaurants are available through their rewards programs and apps. Most restaurants even offer free food just for signing up for their rewards program.
Here are some of the best restaurant food rewards programs offering free food:
- Wendy’s app always has free sandwich and/or fry offers.
- McDonald’s has an ongoing free fries offer along with plenty of other free food deals
- Burger King has a buy one, get one free Whopper deal for new sign ups
- Jack in the Box always has a free fries offer along with other food deals
- Auntie Anne’s gives you a free pretzel after your first purchase
- Applebee’s awards a free appetizer for signing up for its rewards program
Obviously, summer is the season of ice cream. Check out these amazing summer ice cream deals to enjoy this treat on the cheap:
- Carvel has BOGO ice cream sundaes every Wednesday
- Cold Stone Creamery has buy one, get one free Ice Cream Creations for those who join its rewards club
- Sign up for Friendly’s Sweet Rewards and get an offer for a free medium sundae
There are certain clothing brands and department stores that always seem to have special deals and sales going on throughout the summer.
If you’re looking to get name-brand clothing for less, you should check out the latest sales and deals available at Macy’s and JCPenney. At the very least, you’ll be able to get 20-percent off of your purchase at any given time of year. Keep an eye open in August, though, when summer clothing really starts to get discounted to make way for back-to-school goods.
- Check out JCPenney’s clearance section for up to 70-percent off and clothing as low as under $5.00.
- See the latest sales from Macy’s for steep discounts on clothing as well as additional coupons for money off of your purchases.
- Nordstrom Rack is the place for top designer brands at up to 60-percent off and more
- You can snag some great gems at Neiman Marcus Last Call, though it may take some browsing
- Saks Off 5th has deals of up to 60-percent off of off the rack clothing and you can also get an additional 10-percent off when you sign up for its rewards
Where do all the previous year’s styles and surplus stock go? For many big clothing brands, they go to their outlet stores. It used to be that you had to go to actual physical outlet shops for these bargains, but nowadays you can shop online.
Here are the big brand clothing outlet stores with the best prices and deals:
- J.Crew Factory with deals for as much as 50-percent off
- Banana Republic Factory has clothing for 50 to 70-percent off of its retail prices (and an additional 15-percent off when you sign up for emails)
- REI Outlet for great pricing on outdoor clothing and gear
- Reebok Outlet has sneakers for 25-percent off and more
- 6pm is the outlet store for Zappos and offers great bargains on clothing, bags, and shoes for everyone
Need a new phone or headphones for your summer travels? You don’t have to pay full price to get some of the latest technology.
- Best Buy Outlet has deals on clearance and open-box items that are brand new but heavily discounted.
- eBay has actually done a lot of work to modernize its platform and offers some fantastic refurbished electronics at a huge discount, including phones, headphones, and more. It has an eBay Certified program that guarantees products for a year to two years after purchase.
- Amazon Renewed offers deals on refurbished electronics that are guaranteed by Amazon, including phones, computers, tablets, and more.
- If you switch to T-Mobile, they’ll pay off your phone from your previous service provider up to $800.
- Woot! is an Amazon company that offers flash deals on all kinds of products, including electronics and other big-ticket items.
Want to save some of the memories you create this summer? Shutterfly and other platforms have tons of fabulous photo products (like canvas prints, books, gifts) and deals on photo prints. Discounts vary over the summer, but first time customers can usually always get a bunch of free prints and there are almost offers for 20-percent off.
- Check out the latest summer deals from Shutterfly.
- Snapfish always has discounts available on its photo products and free prints available
- CVS Photo has great photo services that you can pick up nearby and always has deals and coupons.
- Walgreens Photo offers photo deals for money off of photo prints and other photo products.
Learn More About Deals with the CashFurther Community
Members receive exclusive access to helpful content-packed emails, a private Facebook group, online educational events, and more – all for FREE! Join today.